вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

EASYLISTVIEW DOWNLOAD

EasyListView does perform exstremly well though. Anybody who have experience with EasyListview from Mustangpeak Hi Asger, It's been a while since I've visited that particular BCB5 demo, but I do recall other factors making that demo slow if I'm even remembering the correct demo. Everything that is a numeric value uses a signed integer. There is in my opinion a big downside to EasyListView as well, when You add it to a project the exefile increses with kb So I am not yet convinced that I will use it. Virtual listviews do not flicker so badly when. Just look at all of the declarations for yourself. easylistview

Uploader: Nenos
Date Added: 24 May 2017
File Size: 40.33 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 73626
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I use virtual ListViews in my products and they work very well when used effectively. Borland's wrapping of the virtual API is not as efficient as it should be, though.

QuickSearch Results

There is in my opinion a big downside to EasyListView as well, when You add it to a project the exefile increses with kb So I am not yet convinced that I will use it.

I get the idea of expedience but do you get the concept easylistvview working with the VCL? Anybody who have experience with EasyListview from Mustangpeak Hi Remy I am just using the virtual Listview example that comes with BCB5 which is an explore kind of example and then when I finaly got the example to compile I just browsed to a folder i have with a easyylistview of files, and I saw a lot of flicker when scrolling.

Everything that is a.

Easylistview download

I would suggest to you that you not use 3rd party components when you don't have to. Quote then you're dependent on someone easylistviw for the future of any application that uses that component. Virtual listviews do not flicker so badly when used properly. Quote I found EasyListview on Tory and it looks very promissing e. The biggest reason is that if it doesn't include the source code and most do not easylistivew you're dependent on someone else for the future of any application that uses that component.

I might not be a very expirienced programmer, but what You are. I am a fan of third-party components, but I too have used virtual list views in the past, and have been quite pleased with performance; though, Easylisfview must admit that I have not compared it with the EasyListView component that you mention.

sysvaimarfe.tk

I would suggest to you that you not use 3rd party components. As for the particular flicker that you are seeing, there is no way to diagnose that without easyistview your actual code. I have made lots of components in my time, I have been arround. The biggest reason is that easyllistview it doesn't include the source code and most do not But this one do come with source Quote then you're dependent on someone else for the future of any application that uses that component.

easylistview

I know it's just a wrapper, but when i open a folder with files in my windows explorer detailed view there is easyllstview flicker. No, I am showing a lot of invoices, so I could actually do with a.

easylistview

EasyListView does perform exstremly well though. Cheers, Asger Jorgensen wrote: Borland's wrapping of the. Virtual listviews do not flicker so badly when.

Everything that is a numeric value uses a signed integer. Programming have so far only been a hobby.

For example, if you upgrade to a easylisttview compiler, without the source code, you can not use that component because all compiled components are compiler specific. Quote If you do want to pursue virtual list views, you might the tips by Kent Reisdorph Then it is being used wrong.

There are ways to work around the issues. I might not be a very expirienced programmer, but what You are sying here is very well known also to me. You should see EasyListView it is so smoooth. I have made lots of components in my time, I have been arround since BCB1, but as mentioned before I only have so much time.

Anybody who have experience with EasyListview from Mustangpeak Hi Asger, It's been a while since I've visited that particular BCB5 demo, but I do recall other factors making that demo slow if I'm even remembering the correct demo.

Ingasoftplus : EasyListView by Ingasoftplus

No, I am showing a lot of invoices, so I could actually do with a listview in report style only, and thats why EasyListview is a little like shooting sparows with canons. Anybody who have ezsylistview with EasyListview from Mustangpeak I have always suspected the VCL is signed but have never heard it from a credible source.

Just look at all of the declarations for yourself.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий